Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Nurse Practitioner (NP) at Walter Reed Naval Military Medical Center, Bethesda, MD.
Our civilian employees work alongside military and government civil service employees with ample opportunities for training and professional growth.
If you want to be a part of this highly respected and elite group of healthcare professionals, please apply today!
Send resume to email@example.com
Our Company provides exceptional medical staffing services and solutions to government and commercial customers across the United States. With a primary focus on the Department of Defense and other Federal Government agencies, we provide mission critical support and hold the largest DoD nursing contract in the country. Our workforce is made up of Physicians, Nurses, Mid-Level Providers, Mental Health Professionals, Allied Health and Ancillary services. Long term contract, permanent placement and traveler assignments are fulfilled.
Our Company is a vital, growing company, owned and operated by Registered Nurses possessing decades of experience as clinicians and managers. We apply that invaluable experience in developing effective staffing solutions that closely match employees in our workforce with customer requirements. We are particularly proud of our highly qualified professionals who assist the military services in providing quality health-care to active duty personnel, their families and military retirees. We invite you to come join our team today where our mission is “to inspire, empower and enhance the lives of all those we
touch, in our community and within our staff”.
As a team member, you are eligible for the following benefits:
(1) Able to Diagnose, treat, evaluate and manage acute and chronic illness patients.
(2) In a clinical environment provide prenatal care, family planning, well-child care services, primary and specialty care services, health-maintenance care for adults, including annual physicals.
(3) Coordinate patient care through a continuum and facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to care, quality and cost effectiveness.
(4) Maintain excellent patient assessment skills. Use the nursing process as a basis for professional practice.
(5) Excellent oral communication skills for patient/family education. Telephone and in-person assessment/evaluation includes the determination of optimal time and location for patient management (ER, clinic, homecare) and follow-up care as required. Collects and assesses significant patient history information and performs all necessary patient teaching.
Good to Have:
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer